close

131 Thou art as tyrannous, so as thou art,(aaaaaaaaaaaaaa)     

 

Thou art as tyrannous, so as thou art,

你是個暴虐者,就像那些美人 (暴君就像你暴虐一樣的美人,)
As those whose beauties proudly make them cruel;

恃美麗為傲 , 導致他們殘忍;(以美貌驕傲一樣的殘忍 ;)
For well thou know'st to my dear doting heart

因你深知我對你的溺愛痴心,
Thou art the fairest and most precious jewel.

你美麗如寶石,是我心內至珍。
Yet, in good faith some say, that thee behold,

還有些見過你的人,相當肯定(很有信心),
Thy face hath not the power to make love groan;

說你面容沒有魅力讓愛呻吟;
To say they err I dare not be so bold,

錯了,我不敢大膽地告訴他們,
Although I swear it to myself alone.

儘管我私下對自己發誓確認。
And to be sure that is not false I swear,

而且肯定這不是假的,我承認
A thousand groans, but thinking on thy face,

只要想起你的臉,就不禁(斷)呻吟,
One on another's neck, do witness bear

每個別人脖子上的眼,都作證
Thy black is fairest in my judgment's place.

你那黑色是我心目中的至臻。
 In nothing art thou black save in thy deeds,

不是那話兒黑,是黑在你行徑,
 And thence this slander, as I think, proceeds.

我認為黑的誹言,會持續橫行。


第十三句,與你膚色黑無關,是黑在你行徑。In nothing 是俚語,男性和女性性器官
而言。(見參考資料Ⅰ)
 暴君暴虐,就像你一樣,就像那些以美貌為傲一樣殘忍

   

 

 

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    莎士比亞十四行詩
    全站熱搜

    貢中元 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()