close

               

Sonnet 102 My love is strengthened, though more weak in seeming,  

 

My love is strengthened, though more weak in seeming;

我的愛加強了,雖然看來更弱; 12(但它似乎更弱)

I love not less, though less the show appear.        

我愛未減少,但示愛機会少了 12。

That love is merchandised whose rich esteeming        

舌頭到處將他所愛宣傳廣播 12

The owner’s tongue doth publish everywhere.。      

大力推崇愛意把愛商品化了。12

Our love was new, and then but in the spring,        

那正是我們開始戀愛的春天,12

那是在春天,我們還是初戀之時, 12 我們的愛剛開始,

When I was wont to greet it with my lays,           

 我經常用我的詩歌迎接愛情, 12

As Philomel in summer’s front doth sing,            

就像夜鶯在夏初時高聲唱歡,12

And stops his pipe in growth of riper days.         

 完成交配之後(到愛情成熟後)停止他的歌聲。

到了夏季尾端,停止他的歌聲。12

Not that the summer is less pleasant now            

這並不是說現在夏夜比不上,

Than when her mournful hymns did hush the night,       

夜鶯沁寂呻吟之夜那麼舒暢,

But that wild music burthens every bough,          

只是每一個樹枝,充滿了燕雀,(野曲)12

And sweets grown common lose their dear delight.     

 樂曲司空見慣,而失去了愉悅。(歡愉12

  Therefore, like her, I sometime hold my tongue,

因此,我有時像夜鶯,沉默無言,12

  Because I would not dull you with my song.      

因為不願我的歌聲令你煩厭。 12

 

第八句 And stops his pipe in growth of riper days. 到愛情成熟交配完成之後,停止
他的歌聲。

 

 

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    莎士比亞十四行詩
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 貢中元 的頭像
    貢中元

    貢中元的部落格

    貢中元 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()