Sonnet 110  Alas, 'tis true I have gone here and there 十二言


Alas, 'tis true I have gone here and there

唉,我的確經常地來往到各地,
And made myself a motley to the view,

並提出自己五花八門的觀點,
Gored mine own thoughts, sold cheap what is most dear,

抵觸自己的想法,把摯愛拋棄,
Made old offences of affections new;

為了新思潮不惜冒犯舊觀念;
Most true it is that I have look'd on truth

我更是曾經疑問地冷看真情:
Askance and strangely: but, by all above,

但是上述種種行徑,給我心帶
These blenches gave my heart another youth,  

來了另外一種青春,經過辯証,
And worse essays proved thee my best of love.

糟糕的認同了你是我的至愛。
Now all is done, have what shall have no end:

現在一切都過去了,請你接納
Mine appetite I never more will grind 我

無盡之誼:我胃口不再增加,
On newer proof, to try an older friend,

我早已被局限在上帝的愛裡,
A god in love, to whom I am confined.

不用新歡來考驗舊友之情誼(義)。
 Then give me welcome, next my heaven the best,

那麼迎接我到你純潔的胸前,
 Even to thy pure and most most loving breast.

那是僅次於天堂的最好地點。


中譯第十一句與第十二句對調;十三句與十四句對調。
And worse essays proved thee my best of love. 糟糕的論證下,認同你是我的至愛。

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    莎士比亞 十四行詩 試譯50首
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 貢中元 的頭像
    貢中元

    貢中元的部落格

    貢中元 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()