Sonnet 105  Let not my love be call'd idolatry 三項合體 十二言


Let not my love be call'd idolatry,

不要把我的愛變成迷戀對象,
Nor my beloved as an idol show,

也不要把我愛的人看做偶像,
Since all alike my songs and praises be

因為我所有的詩歌及其讚揚,
To one, of one, still such, and ever so.

都為一個,獻給一個,永遠一樣。
Kind is my love to-day, to-morrow kind,

我的愛今天慈悲,明天也同況,
Still constant in a wondrous excellence;

擁有奇妙美德,永遠伴著真善; 

仍(然)保持一個奇妙卓越上;
Therefore my verse to constancy confined,

所以我的詩,也必然言出一貫,
One thing expressing, leaves out difference.

排開其差異,單單只叙述此款(項)。
'Fair, kind and true' is all my argument,

“美、善和真",就是我全部的題材,
'Fair, kind, and true' varying to other words;

“美、善和真",變化成不同的詩章;
And in this change is my invention spent,

這些變化就是我創新的依賴,
Three themes in one, which wondrous scope affords.

三個主題合體,它的境界無量。
 'Fair, kind, and true,' have often lived alone,

過去“美、善和真",經常個自存在,
 Which three till now never kept seat in one.

這三者到今天才同坐在一塊。


 此詩較容易翻譯,應可找出較佳中譯本。保持


第六句,Still constant in a wondrous excellence; 仍(然)保持一個奇妙卓越上;

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    莎士比亞 十四行詩 試譯50首
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 貢中元 的頭像
    貢中元

    貢中元的部落格

    貢中元 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()