Sonnet 87  Farewell! thou art too dear for my possessing 我配不起你 十一言


Farewell! thou art too dear for my possessing,

再見了!我配不起,你太高貴,
And like enough thou know'st thy estimate,

顯然你知道自己身價不菲,
The charter of thy worth gives thee releasing;

已超過契約上釋放的價位;
My bonds in thee are all determinate.

我在你身上債權,就此作廢。
For how do I hold thee but by thy granting?

我何德擁有你,但憑你首肯,
And for that riches where is my deserving?

而收下如此財富,我又何配?
The cause of this fair gift in me is wanting,

我沒有(缺少)理由獲此美好禮品,
And so my patent back again is swerving.

因此倩麗重歸,我只能退回。
Thy self thou gavest, thy own worth then not knowing,

當時,你不知自己身價昂貴,
Or me to whom thou gav'st it else mistaking;

或者你送給我,是一種誤會;
So thy great gift, upon misprision growing,

因你這重禮,是被錯估低價,
Comes home again, on better judgement making.

你最好決擇,就是儘快回家。
 Thus have I had thee, as a dream doth flatter,

就(如)此,我曾擁有你,如夢偠嫍,
 In sleep a king, but waking no such matter.

在夢裡稱王,醒來只見藍橋。


第四句 My bonds in thee are all determinate. 我與你的關係,就從此終止。第八句And so my patent back again is
swerving. 因而我專屬倩麗重歸,我只能將之退回。第十三句,Thus have I had thee, as a dream doth flatter, 如此,我曾
擁有你,似夢內諂諛,第十四句,In sleep a king, but waking no such matter. 在夢裡稱王,但醒來卻無此事。
第十一句 upon misprision growing, 不易翻譯。低估了成長增值。
偠或婹音要,姿麗貌美,嫍,音滔,女人名,藍橋位於陝西省藍田縣藍溪上的一座橋,現已不存。有許多夢中艷遇神話
故事與藍橋有關,而常出現在文學作品中。強用偠嫍,藍橋 二個古詞,是為了尾韻。

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    莎士比亞 十四行詩 試譯50首
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 貢中元 的頭像
    貢中元

    貢中元的部落格

    貢中元 發表在 痞客邦 留言(1) 人氣()