close

Sonnet 58  That god forbid, that made me first your slave 接第57 首 十三言


That god forbid, that made me first your slave,

上帝保佑,讓我做你第一個奴僕,
I should in thought control your times of pleasure,

我會考慮,如何安排享樂的次數,
Or at your hand th' account of hours to crave,

或帮你計算你行樂分配的時間,
Being your vassal bound to stay your leisure.

既是你附屬,就該配合你的休閒。
O let me suffer, being at your beck,

哦,讓我忍受,在你無聲的控
Th' imprisoned absence of your liberty,

被囚禁,而不能得到你的釋放,
And patience tame to sufferance bide each check,

耐心忍受靜待每次痛苦查驗
Without accusing you of injury.

而不會去控訴你的虐行。你完全
Be where you list, your charter is so strong

有自由,到你那所有指定之地(方)
That you your self may privilage your time

自己可以特准所有時間的行程,
To what you will; to you it doth belong,

為所欲為;而那些都是屬於你,
Your self to pardon of self-doing crime.

你自己可以寬恕你所犯之罪行。
 I am to wait, though waiting so be hell,

我要等待,雖然等待如同下地獄,
 Not blame your pleasure be it ill or well.

是善或惡,我未()抱怨你所行之慾(娛)


第九句 Be where you list, your charter is so strong, 你想去的任何地方,租約都有效。

十一句,第十二句,有性慾上的犯罪意含,所以十四句pleasure 可以是慾望上的娛樂

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    莎士比亞 十四行詩 試譯50首
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 貢中元 的頭像
    貢中元

    貢中元的部落格

    貢中元 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()