Sonnet 17  Who will believe my verse in time to come 十一言

Who will believe my verse in time to come,

如果它僅充滿著你的至美(),
If it were filled with your most high deserts?

未來有誰相信我書中詩文?
Though yet heaven knows it is but as a tomb

雖然上天知道,詩只是(誌)銘
Which hides your life, and shows not half your parts.

隱藏著你未顯過半的生命。
If I could write the beauty of your eyes,

如果我能寫出妳美目神韻,
And in fresh numbers number all your graces,

用全新辭藻細數你的儷影,
The age to come would say 'This poet lies;

屆時世人會說“這詩人謊(妄)言;
Such heavenly touches ne'er touched earthly faces.'

如此天色,從未呈現於人間。"
So should my papers, yellowed with their age,

使我詩冊,被無情歲月薰黃,
Be scorned, like old men of less truth than tongue,

我被藐視為耍口舌的老人,
And your true rights be termed a poet's rage

你的讚詞被譏為詩人夢幻,
And stretched metre of an antique song:

被比為古詩內的冗夸之文:
 But were some child of yours alive that time,

如果時你有後裔在世間,
 You should live twice, in it, and in my rhyme.

你雙重活著,在詩裡,在人間。
017
第一句、第二句對調。

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    莎士比亞 十四行詩 試譯50首
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 貢中元 的頭像
    貢中元

    貢中元的部落格

    貢中元 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()