close

Sonnet 22 相信鏡子,說我已經老了,

 My glass shall not persuade me I am old 十二 言


My glass shall not persuade me I am old

(我)不相信鏡子,說我已經老了,
So long as youth and thou are of one date;

只要心態年輕,你將永遠不老;
But when in thee time' s furrows I behold,

只是,當我注意到時光的痕刻,
Then look I death my days should expiate.

此刻,我預計死期就快要來到。
For all that beauty that doth cover thee

對於這所有妝點著你的美麗,
Is but the seemly raiment of my heart,

只不過是我內心得體的外貌(衣),
Which in thy breast doth live, as thine in me.

活在你心內,正如你在我心裡。
How can I then be elder than thou art?

那麼我怎能夠比你更先衰老?
O therefore,love,be of thyself so wary

哦!所以我謹慎的活出你自己,
As I, not for myself, but for thee will,

吾愛,不是為我自己,乃是為你,
Bearing thy heart, which I will keep so chary

懷著你的心,我會一直細心的(地)
As tender nurse her babe from faring ill.

像嬰孩般照顧她(你的心),免其遭病魔(襲)。
 Presume not on thy heart when mine is slain;

我心死了,不要對你的心指望;
 Thou gav' st me thine not to give back again.

你把心給了我,永遠不再歸還。


 Presume not on thy heart  不要指望你心活著。
本文主要意思, 為了愛人,每天照鏡子,看是否了,為了愛人(他的心),而照顧自己
第二句:thou are of one date, 你就是在同一日。
第二句試譯如下:就年輕而言,你是活在同一個日期。
第十二句:她=你的心。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    貢中元 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()