close

Sonnet 53  What is your substance, whereof are you made 十二言


What is your substance, whereof are you made,

你究竟是什麼物質組合而成,
That millions of strange shadows on you tend?

數以百萬奇怪魅影隨你運行?
Since every one hath, every one, one shade,

因為每一形體,只有一個身影,
And you but one, can every shadow lend.

你,只是單一個體,却借出萬形。
Describe Adonis, and the counterfeit

論到阿多尼斯畫作,那幅肖像
Is poorly imitated after you;

拙仿劣作,卻不如你;海倫之像,
On Helen's cheek all art of beauty set,

臉頰裡潛藏所有藝術之集錦,
And you in Grecian tires are painted new:

而你穿上希臘古裝,綴補如新:
Speak of the spring, and foison of the year,

講到美麗春天和豐收的秋季,
The one doth shadow of your beauty show,

前者反映你的一個美麗倩影,
The other as your bounty doth appear;

而後者顯示了你的恩惠豐盈;
And you in every blessed shape we know.

你在我們所知的每個恩典(形態)中。
 In all external grace you have some part,

所有外在優雅,(都)有你部分魅影,
 But you like none, none you, for constant heart

但是,沒人像你,常存忠貞之心。


 阿多尼斯 海倫,是希臘神衹

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    莎士比亞 十四行詩 試譯50首
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 貢中元 的頭像
    貢中元

    貢中元的部落格

    貢中元 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()