Sonnet 31  Thy bosom is endeared with all hearts 愛之墳 十三言


Thy bosom is endeared with all hearts,

你心懷裡接納了所有人的愛心,
Which I by lacking have supposed dead.

因為沒人愛我,所以視他們做古。
And there reigns love and all love's loving parts,

你心(主宰)愛和所有的可愛點,
And all those friends which I thought buried.

也掌控那些我認為己逝的好友。
How many a holy and obsequious tear

葬禮中情操高貴的愛,從我眼中
Hath dear religious love stol'n from mine eye,

偷走了多少聖潔而卑屈的眼淚,
As interest of the dead, which now appear,

付給了死者,現在看來那些 好友,(視為做古)
But things removed that hidden in thee lie.

顯然只是轉移到你的心內深處。
Thou art the grave where buried love doth live,

你是愛之墳,埋葬的戀人仍活著,
Hung with the trophies of my lovers gone,

掛著我那些過往情人的紀念品,
Who all their parts of me to thee did give,

我把應給他們的愛全部都給您,
That due of many, now is thine alone.

欠的這麼多的愛,現在獨歸於你。
 Their images I loved, I view in thee,

我在你身上看到這些戀人樣子,
 And thou (all they) hast all the all of me

你和他們都擁有我的一切所有。


sonnet 31 首大意如下,我愛的人都被你接納了,我沒有人愛,所以把他們視為已經死亡。我在葬禮上流下了多少虔誠
的愛,付給視為己死亡的朋友,現在看來他們只是藏在你的心裡。此處所謂的葬禮,是追悼那些離開被我而被你的心
接納的朋友。因此,你就像一個墳墓,視為做古的戀人住在你裡面活著,裝飾著那些失去的愛的紀念品,他們給了我
對他們每個人的愛。我欠了許多人所有的愛,現在是你的獨自擁用。
第三句,all love's loving parts, 所有愛人的可愛之處。Trophyies 在此處的雙關意思應該是?情人本身就是戰利品。
第九句亦可如此翻譯,Thou art the grave where buried love doth live, 你是愛之墳,居住著被埋葬之愛。
第十四句。And thou (all they) hast all the all of me, 你,包含我所愛過的或被愛的人,都擁有我。a

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    莎士比亞 十四行詩 試譯50首
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 貢中元 的頭像
    貢中元

    貢中元的部落格

    貢中元 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()