Sonnet 103  Alack, what poverty my muse brings forth 十二言


Alack, what poverty my muse brings forth,

悲耶貧乏的詩魂(繆斯),怎麼湧(擁)
That having such a scope to show her pride,

這樣的能耐可展炫她的尊傲,
The argument all bare is of more worth

她本身全部亳不掩飾的展露,
Than when it hath my added praise beside!

都比我加給他的讚美更炫耀!
O blame me not if I no more can write!

哦不要怪我,若我沒能力寫他!
Look in your glass, and there appears a face

看看鏡子裡,出現的那張俊臉,
That overgoes my blunt invention quite,

遠遠超過我遲鈍的創作才華,
Dulling my lines and doing me disgrace.

令我詩章,比之黯然,丟人現眼。
Were it not sinful then, striving to mend,

那我罪深重,如果不努力修繕
To mar the subject that before was well?

原本無瑕,卻被文玷的珍品(文字)?
For to no other pass my verses tend

我的詩沒有其他目的,只是想
Than of your graces and your gifts to tell;

表現出你的端雅和天生賦稟;
 And more, much more than in my verse can sit,

當你看著鏡子裡面出現的你,
 Your own glass shows you, when you look in it.

遠甚於我詩句所能描述的你。
 Alack, what poverty my muse brings forth,

 

第一句 嗚呼哀哉,我產生湧出靈感(繆斯)多麼貧乏
第三句,The argument 這題材是指她。
文玷:只被文字修辭不善而失珍(真)。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 貢中元 的頭像
    貢中元

    貢中元的部落格

    貢中元 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()