Sonnet 112 Your love and pity doth th' impression fill 十一言 (ababcdcdeeeebb) ˉㄜ視為同韻

 
Your love and pity doth th' impression fill

你的愛和憐憫抹掉了庸俗
Which vulgar scandal stamped upon my brow;

醜聞在我額頭所蓋的印戳;
For what care I who calls me well or ill,

只要你美化我惡,認同我長處,
So you o'er-green my bad, my good allow?

我不在乎誰說我善還是惡,
You are my all the world, and I must strive

你是我全部世界,我極想瞭解
To know my shames and praises from your tongue;

你舌頭對我的羞辱和讚美;
None else to me, nor I to none alive

沒有人能改變我固執的感覺,
That my steeled sense or changes right or wrong

我也沒想要去改變錯或對。
In so profound abysm I throw all care

我把所有別人的聲音全部,
Of others' voices, that my adder's sense

拋棄到深淵裡,塞耳不聞,
To critic and to flatterer stopped are.

就讓批評與讒媚就此止步。
Mark how with my neglect I do dispense:

突顯出我毫不在意之輕忽(侮):
 You are so strongly in my purpose bred,

你是我如此刻意地培育的,
 That all the world besides methinks y'are dead.

這世界除了你,我認為都死了。


第三句第四句對調,第七句第八句對調,第七句None else to me, nor I to none alive, 沒有其他人對我,我也沒有為
任何人活著,第七句第八句重組,None else to me to change my steeled sense, nor I to none alive changes right or wrong見參考II,adder's sense 指傳說蛇以一耳着地,以尾端塞另一耳, 抗拒捕蛇者的誘捕音樂。這十四句有的幾個可能的解釋。(1) 所有的世界與你相比,我認為就好像死了。(2)世界上除了我以外,認為你已經死了(因為你完全佔領我,他們看不見你)。(3)拋開所有其他的世界,我認為你必須死[ 使y' 等同於th']。(4)
我反駁的事實,除了你以外,世界上所有的其他的都死了。

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    莎士比亞十四行詩
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 貢中元 的頭像
    貢中元

    貢中元的部落格

    貢中元 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()