close

Sonnet 80  O! how I faint when I of you do write 十二言


O! how I faint when I of you do write,

哦!當為你寫詩時,是多麼氣綏
Knowing a better spirit doth use your name,

我得知有一個更卓越的作者,
And in the praise thereof spends all his might,

(私)利用你的名字(氣),費盡其力讚
To make me tongue-tied speaking of your fame.

使我寫你榮耀時啞口鈍舌。
But since your worth, wide as the ocean is

但因為你的價值如浩瀚海洋,
The humble as the proudest sail doth bear,

可容驕傲巨舶,也載卑微輕舫(舢舨),
My saucy bark, inferior far to his,

我放肆的扁舟,遠不如他巨帆,
On your broad main doth wilfully appear.

在您的主要水域裡,故意出航(現)。
Your shallowest help will hold me up afloat,

你最淺之助,即可撑著我漂蕩,
Whilst he upon your soundless deep doth ride;

(然)而他需要仰賴你的深海巡航,
Or, being wracked, I am a worthless boat,

如遇海難,我成了無價值破船,
He of tall building, and of goodly pride:

他高大的建築,仍然驕傲平安:
 Then if he thrive and I be cast away,

那麼,如果他茁壯(成長),而我被棄,image
 The worst was this, my love was my decay.

最糟的是,我對你的愛被釋  imageimage imageimage (壓抑)


 第十四句,最糟的是,我因愛你而變裹弱

 

  

 

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    莎士比亞十四行詩
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 貢中元 的頭像
    貢中元

    貢中元的部落格

    貢中元 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()