close

 

 Sonnet No. 71  No longer mourn for me when I am dead  11言  (押一韻)

 

No longer mourn for me when I am dead          

當我死時不要再為我悲戚,1

Then (than) you shall hear the surly sullen bell      

那麽聽到陰沉之鐘聲響起,1
Give warning to the world that I am fled          

是向世人通告說我已遠離1
From this vile world, with vilest worms to dwell: 

這俗世與污穢的蟲蛆同棲:1
Nay, if you read this line, remember not          

當你讀到此詩,請不要回憶 1

The hand that writ it; for I love you so        

那寫詩的人;他因愛你至極,1
That I in your sweet thoughts would be forgot    

情願甜蜜的思緒被你忘記 1
If thinking on me then should make you woe.        

如果想起我使你悲傷頓起。1
O, if, I say, you look upon this verse          

噢,我說,當你看到這詩句之際(時),1
When I perhaps compounded am with clay,          

或許我已與泥土混為一体,1

Do not so much as my poor name rehearse.         

 連我可憐的名字都不要提,1
But let your love even with my life decay,      

就讓你愛隨著我生命逸(棄) 1 

Lest the wise world should look into your moan  

免得聰明世人,看穿你哀戚,1
And mock you with me after I am gone.            

讓你在我死後,(受辱)在一起。1

 

Sonnet 71此詩 較容易翻譯, 應可找出較佳中譯本

 There is other copy, 第二句than you shall hear the surly sullen bell      

第一句、第二句直譯: 當我死時, 不要為我悲傷, 超過那喪鐘響起的時間。
第七句、第八句對調。
Sonnet 71 此詩較容易翻譯,應有較佳中譯本。
參考資科 I 與 VI, 標點符號不一致。 

 

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    莎士比亞十四行詩
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 貢中元 的頭像
    貢中元

    貢中元的部落格

    貢中元 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()