close

Sonnet 61  Is it thy will, thy image should keep open 十二言


Is it thy will, thy image should keep open

在我疲憊之夜,是不是你本意,
My heavy eyelids to the weary night?

允許你的形影,嘲笑魅惑著我?
Dost thou desire my slumbers should be broken,

使我難以入眠,而整夜想著你,
While shadows like to thee to mock my sight?

讓我沉重的眼皮清醒開放著?
Is it thy spirit that thou send'st from thee

是不是你從老遠派你的靈魂,
So far from home into my deeds to pry,

到家裡來窺探我的一舉一動,
To find out shames and idle hours in me,

找出我空閒時做的汗顏之行,
The scope and tenor of thy jealousy?

這就是你嫉妒的層次和位品(品態)?
O, no! thy love, though much, is not so great:

雖你甚愛我,但沒那麼了不起:
It is my love that keeps mine eye awake:

這是我對你保持著愛的清醒:
Mine own true love that doth my rest defeat,

是我自己真愛讓我不能休息,
To play the watchman ever for thy sake:

為了你的緣故熬夜守望著您:
 For thee watch I, whilst thou dost wake elsewhere,

我警醒著守望遠在他地的你,
 From me far off, with others all too near.

而你在遠處醒著與別人偎依。

arrow
arrow
    文章標籤
    莎士比亞十四行詩
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 貢中元 的頭像
    貢中元

    貢中元的部落格

    貢中元 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()