Sonnet 44   If the dull substance of my flesh were thought, 0304 十言


If the dull substance of my flesh were thought

若我笨重的肉體像思想
Injurious distance should not stop my way;

一樣靈活,那惱人的距離,
For then despite of space I would be brought,

儘管再遠,也不能阻止我,
From limits far remote, where thou dost stay.

到你偏僻遙遠居住之地。
No matter then although my foot did stand

不管如何,即使此時我腳
Upon the farthest earth removed from thee;

可能在離你最遠的地點(方);
For nimble thought can jump both sea and land

因為思想能敏捷的跨躍
As soon as think the place where he would be.

海陸,迅速到達所盼之岸(處)。
But ah! thought kills me that I am not thought,

啊!但思想殺了我(肉體),因為我
To leap large lengths of miles when thou art gone,

不想跨越你(思想)遠離的長距,
But that, so much of earth and water wrought,

但是,這麼多的土水絕隔,
I must attend time's leisure with my moan,

我只能悲泣中,伴度憂鬱,
 Receiving nought by elements so slow

“靈、肉"動作遲緩,亳無音訊,
 But heavy tears, badges of either's woe.

只有熱淚,綬以愁悵之勳。


Sonnet 44 首、45 首中生命構成的四個要素,

火(fire)、風(air) 、土(earth)、水(water)。
第十一句直譯:但是,我的身體是由土和水構成。
第十二句直譯:我必須在悲泣中,服侍陪伴著休閑的時間(暴君)渡過日子。
第十三句 elements, 可以指水與土構成的身體,也可以指sonnet 45 中思維與慾望。

第十四句 = 只有掛著淚水,分別綬他們(靈、肉)愁悵之勛 15

    

蒙太奇手法using 象徵 flesh and though as elements

 

文章標籤
全站熱搜
創作者介紹
創作者 貢中元 的頭像
貢中元

貢中元的部落格

貢中元 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣(80)